Monday, February 14, 2011

The History of my Blog's Name

The History of my Blog’s Name
            “I’ll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me in heaven.”
            I know this line is very much familiar to you. A line from Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. This line is very emotional that catch my attention as well as my feelings for its touching message. But what is the relationship of this line on my blogs name? Try to read this and find out why.
            I personally choose “imforeveryourguardianangel” as my blogs name. I can give you a lot of reason why I choose this name. My first reason is that with this simple thing I can show my whole concern to all the people that surround me and whose always there for me at all times without asking what I need or what I want.
            In my life there’s so many people that I have encountered. Some become a friend, others became an enemy but despite of it I’m still thankful to have them in my life.
            One part of my life is my high school life. I consider this part of my life as the best thing that I ever have. In this life I was given a chance to meet different kind of people with different characteristics. I’m very much scared to enter this new stage of my life. But I just pray and get some support in my family.
            At first I feel so uncomfortable in entering Dizon High for my high school life. But I don’t expect that I will treasure this part of my life that much. Why?
            This is because this is where I found my second home and even my second family. My scyberphoenix family. This family is composed of twenty-five different people with different characteristics, personalities and ambitions in their life. But it is not a problem for us to get closer together. In fact, this factors challenges us to get closer and better with each other treating everyone us brothers and sisters.
            We have spent many experiences together. We usually compete as a group with whole effort, determination and cooperation with one another. We always try to give our very best for every activity that we participated for we know that all teachers have their big expectation on us. And that’s why they call us “the cream of the crop”.
            But it’s not just the happiness for us at all time. Sadly, we often feel that we are being judge and rejected by other people. They always think that we are different at all times. They was unable to see the real us, simple, friendly, and just an ordinary student like them.
            And like I have said other people don’t like us. And sometimes I’m one of those people that they really don’t like. This brought sadness in me. I can’t understand why they can see who I am as a simple student. They don’t even give me a chance to prove myself and my worth to them.
            Different judgment really bothers me in entering in school. But I’m so thankful to have my IV-Scyberphoenix family there that always support and give me a determination on dealing with my problems. They made me realized that I don’t need to accept the judgments that others say about me or they know the real me. My IV-Scyberphoenix family always makes me smile whenever I’m sad, serve as my shoulder to cry on when I’m upset and about to lose hope and give me a positive outlook when facing problems that wakens  me.
            For our four years together as a family, we have encountered many problems, issues, trials and even troubles and judgments or in other words many ups and down that bring us more closer and stronger. For every problem that we have to make sure that each of us is okay because we believe that no one should be left behind or forgotten. That’s what a family. Right?
            I consider my IV-Scyberphoenix family as the best that ever happen and came to my life. And it’s just so sad that this wonderful experience will need to end soon. As the quotation implid every good thing should come to an end.
            As I observed, w fourth years student have only few days to hang-out with our friends and stay in Dizon High, the school I have fir almost four years.
            And for the remaining three weeks were together I want to spend it together with my classmates for I know that this maybe that this is the last time were together as a family. I will treasure every single laughter w will share together with one another so that when the time come we need to separate I’m prepared to say the word goodbye even if it hurts a lot.
            Finally this is the reason why and how I choose my blogs name. I certainly and whole-heartedly offer this to my IV-Scyberphoenix family for every big and small thing they made to me. For treating me as their sister, for giving smile on my face, and for the love and care they made me feel. And most importantly for making me feel that I’m not alone and that they are always there beside me in times I needed someone to share my problems with.
            Maybe for the last time I want to give back everything that they gave to me. I want to serve as their shield. Protector, shoulder to cry on like a guardian angel that will always protect them from harm.
            For this very final moment I want my IV-Scyberphoenix family to know how thankful I am to have them in my life and I will never forget that I met great people like them. I also want them to take in mind that whatever happens I’m forever at their side to give my whole support and advice when they needed one. I hope they will realize that distance is not a reason to forget one another because our friendship won’t stop.  Memories will always be in our mind, in our hearts.
            Once again, it’s me piwie, IV-Sience and this is the history of my blogs name here at imforeveryourguardianangel@blogspot.com.

syberphoenix
2010-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment